Early Bird starts May 1, 2013. All girls who are registered by the Early Bird deadline will receive the official USAGSO Early Bird 2013-14 patch. Registration and payment must be postmarked by June 21, 2013. Please note: Incomplete forms or forms without payment will not be counted toward Early Bird. Contact email@example.com for more information. Register today and be sure to use the 2014 forms!
Top 10 Reasons to Early Bird!
1. Girl Scouts is the world's preeminent leadership organization dedicated solely to girls. Continue your involvement or just show your support!
2. Your Girl Scout membership transfers no matter where in the world you move.
3. One less thing to worry about in the fall.
4. Reserve your daughter's spot in her troop or, if you're planning to move, arrive in your new community already a member.
5. For just $15.00 you get an entire year of leadership, fun, and adventure!
6. Make like a Girl Scout and "be prepared!" Registering early helps volunteers prepare for the fall.
7. Get a new patch for your vest or sash, designed by a sister Overseas Girl Scout.
8. Give new volunteers a chance to get training over the summer.
9. Give troops and girls an opportunity to secure books, uniforms and insignia over the summer.
10. Make the world a better place!