1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Put aluminum foil over a cookie sheet and spray with cooking oil.
2. Mix the flour, chili powder, salt and pepper and place on a plate.
3. Crack the egg into a bowl, add a splash of water and mix.
4. Pulse the Trefoils in a blender or food processor until they’re a fine, even crumble. Place the crumbled Trefoils on a plate.
5. Coat the chicken pieces in the flour mixture, then dip the chicken into the egg, coating both sides.
6. Coat the chicken in the Trefoil crumbs, and place on the cookie sheet.
7. Bake the chicken for 12-14 minutes, or until there is no pink in the middle and the crust has begun to brown slightly.
8. Serve with barbecue sauce and more cookies a healthy, vegetable side dish.