1. First, get the rice and chicken prepared, this can be done at the same time. Get a small pot of water boiling and add your chicken breast (I use a frozen one). Boil till cooked through (about 15 minutes). While that’s boiling...
2. In a small sauce pan, combine the coconut milk, water, curry powder, 1/2 tsp. salt and rice. Put on medium heat and stir constantly, THE WHOLE TIME, with a spoon, till it boils. Continue stirring constantly for 2 minutes while boiling. Then, turn heat off, cover with lid and remove completely from heat. Set a timer for 20 minutes and do NOT remove the lid.
3. Meanwhile, prep your coating of Samoa crumbs and bread crumbs (Panko bread crumbs are recommended and can be bought at any grocery store). Put this mixture in a bowl. Keep it in the freezer til you're ready to roll the arancini and fry them. This prevents the chocolate from burning in the hot oil.
4. Take 4-5 Samoas and chop each into 4-6 chunks; set aside.
5. When your rice and chicken are done, stir them together. Refrigerate until chilled completely. Then, use a tablespoon to create evenly sized arancini balls. Stuff a Samoa chunk into the middle of each and roll in the crumb mixture.
6. Pop the whole batch in the freezer for a few minutes, to chill them down before frying (again to keep the chocolate cold).
7. Dipping sauce: Toss greek yogurt, basil, mint and pinch of salt into the blender. Puree it and stick it in the fridge until ready to serve.
8. Get a small sauce pan with one-two inches of canola oil on medium high heat (around 7-8). To test your oil, drop a tiny bit of your rice mixture in and see how long it takes to form a crispy outer crust(should be no more than one minute).
9. To fry, drop the arancini (up to 3 at once) into the oil and let fry for 1 minute max – this will create a brown, crispy crust.
10. Plate them with a saucer of your basil, mint yogurt sauce and serve hot. When you bite into the arancini, you’ll get the added surprise of a warm, melted center!