1. Bake cake according to directions. Let cool 20 min.
2. Put Thin Mints into food process and chop until they are coarsely ground. In small batches, put cake into food processor and chop until coarsely ground.
3. Mix cake and thin mints in a bowl. Add half of the frosting and mix, until the mixture starts to clump. Add additional frosting if needed.
4. Line a container with parchment paper. With your clean hand, roll the mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place balls into container so they don’t touch. Add layers of parchment paper until all mixture is rolled into balls.
5. Chill in the fridge overnight, or in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
6. Melt the chocolate in a double broiler. Dip the end of a stick into chocolate and insert into cake ball. Dip the cake ball into the melted chocolate until covered. Sprinkle immediately. Use an upside down colander to hold sticks so chocolate can cool. Place into fridge to speed up process.